Friday, August 15, 2008

Vadapalani to coimbedu...

It is just a distance of around 3 Km from Vadapalani bus stop to Coimbedu. Yesterday after Mr.Venkatachalam dropped me in Alwarthirunagar bus stop, this whole story get started.

I had to go to Thirumangalam where Mr.Prasad was waiting for me, i got into the next bus that goes to Vadapalani. From Vadapalani bus stop I started to walk to the place where the buses to Coimbedu will stop.

While walking I found a bus, that comes out of vadapalani bus stand, crossing me with a board showing Vadapalani to Coimbedu. So it is going to Coimbedu as it should, I ran and caught the bus at nearby signal, Also I got a seat to mention.

I got a pass so i didn't ask for a ticket( If I did it might have helped me).The bus started moving towards T.Nagar and thought that it would go through T.Nagar, but that's not the case happening then.

Actually the bus was going to T.Nagar(with a wrong board in back), when I realise this fact I was alighted in T.Nagar bus stand around 10 Km away from vadapalani itself.

Now it's time to return, So I got into a bus that goes to Ambattur as the both boards of the bus claims. It goes by Thirumangalam only. It was around 5.30 when the bus left me at Thirumangalam, still the return was quiite a fast travel.

For a 3 Km journey, I traveled around 20 Kms quite long and time consuming, It should have drained my pocket if i didn't had that Rs.600 pass.

No comments: