Friday, February 27, 2009

Stop spitting in Road please!!!!

A decently dressed guy with a briefcase in hand,actually no one would expect such a person to show such an behaviour in a public place.This happened yesterday around 2.00 PM noon.I was returning to my home after meeting our project guide in college.It was a public transport(locally called MTC bus).I was lucky as I got a seat.There was that person two seats before me.
The bus almost crossed 6 miles, after that he started spitting through the window, all along the road he continued this act until he alighted,in an interval of 10 or fifteen minutes.
This was really disgusting as for as me concerned.Every peg of saliva mixed with some stuff(that gave it a reddish brown colour)that he laid was like the dump of a flock of birds.I suppose even birds won't do such an act anyway.
In India,I don't think there are any laws or rules to stop this, but I have heard of being penalised for doing such nuisance at public places in various other part of the world.

No comments: